SnoQap and EcoFin have recently partnered together to provide students with opportunities to publish professional articles on the financial markets and global economy. SnoQap Financial is a community of writers that explore topics in economics, political science, and finance, founded and run by college students. Economics & Finance Society has merged operations with SnoQap Financial to provide weekly updates and market reports. Members of EcoFin have the opportunity to intern for SnoQap to strengthen their understanding of finance and economics by originating detailed and quality content. Check our WEEKLY REPORTS page under the CAREER INFO tab to see SnoQap's analysis on financial and economical current events. This partnership is attributed to Matthew Caputo (VP of EcoFin Society) and Alex Warfel (CEO of SnoQap Financial).
Below is the link to purchase a shirt on CustomInk's Group Order Form -
CustomInk EcoFin Shirt
Please use the following link to receive free brief news articles on global, American, and European news -
To learn more about impact, responsible, and sustainable investing, click the link below -
Impact U (Impact Fund of Vanderbilt Financial Group)
Follow Us on StormSync and all of our social media (click on the social icons above home page) to receive important updates.
Check "Weekly Updates" under the "Career Info" tab for reports on important economical and financial news.
Fall 2017 Past Events and Meetings:
- Activities Fair on Thursday, September 7 on The Great Lawn (12:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- First General Body Meeting Monday, September 11 in MAR 234 (1:50 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Nomura Information Session on Tuesday, September 12 in CCK Hall (12:00 - 2:00 PM ET)
- Barclays Information Session on Thursday, September 14 in the President's Room (2:00PM - 3:00PM ET)
- Meet Protiviti on Thursday, September 14 in DAC 306 (2:00PM - 3:00PM ET)
- OCR Workshop on Thursday, September 15 in MAR 333A (2:00PM - 3:00PM ET)
- Introduction to Financial Services on Thursday, September 21 MAR 234 (2:00PM - 3:00PM ET)
- Resume Writing Workshop w/ Jennifer Friary on Monday, September 25 in DAC 306 (2:00PM - 3:00PM ET)
- Fall Career Fair on Thursday, September 28 in Taffner Field House (11:00AM - 3:00PM ET)
- Introduction on Global Real Estate Investing, Hosted by John Palicka on Thursday, October 5 in DAC 407 (1:50PM - 3:15PM ET)
- UN Sustainable Development Panel Discussion w/ Marcelo Lafluer and Steven Distante on Monday, October 16 in DAC 206 (1:50PM - 3:15PM ET)
Fall 2017 Upcoming Events and Meetings:
- Inside Morgan Stanley: Conversations and Careers w/ David Galasso on Monday, October 30 in DAC 306 (1:50 PM – 3:15PM ET)
Exclusive St. John's University Programs
Additional Information on Specialty Courses
Executive-in-Residence Program (EIRP) -
The Executive-in-Residence Program (EIRP) is a unique feature in that it provides to both the undergraduate and graduate students in-school opportunities to engage in real-world business consulting with actual business and non-profit organizations.
Student Managed Investment Fund -
This course is designed to give students a hands-on experience at performing investment research, investing money and managing a portfolio prior to entering the work force.
Service Learning -
This program allows students to experience firsthand the rewards that come from making a positive contribution to the lives of other people. Students learn for themselves that giving to others will help lead to success.
International Programs -
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business at St. John’s University offers of exciting international study abroad opportunities for graduate students.
Networking Mixers with St. John's University Business Honor Societies
Alpha Mu Alpha
Alpha Mu Alpha is a national Marketing honor society.
Beta Alpha Psi
Beta Alpha Psi is the national scholastic honor society in Accounting.
Beta Gamma Sigma
Iota Chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, the national scholastic honor society for colleges of Business Administration.
Gamma Iota Sigma
Grand Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma is an honorary fraternity in Risk Management, Insurance, & Actuarial Science.
Omicron Delta Epsilon
Theta Chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the national honor society in Economics.